User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Maria, Alyse and I ended up with the design layout for the invitations. I paced back and forth in the room. "It needs to be bright but not girly," ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Olympus

    Esia~~~ We walked back to the building, I had no way of knowing what was going to happen. We walked into a large dining room and were seated. Food appeared ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    She can ...............god writers block contagious?

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    Max~~ "Of course, I'd be overly happy to join you guys group," Max knew the crazies in my homeroom would try and rape him if he was in a group ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    Max~~Main building Cody and Max ran through the main building, this was where all the main classes took place and lockers lined the hallways, "Im a medium myself," Max said ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    (ooC: I think he only knows about the party not the actual planplan)

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *i only have time because over the past few days I have been terribly addicted to it >< blahgafa and I finish hw usually early yeah >

    Mar 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    well... it IS boarding school and we should be able to get drugs somewhere...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    hmmm what aboutaboutabout HICKEYS on his neck and we will say they are from the the other guy because when he said that it was that girl who *insert random ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Ok! They can and I can change that. But I was thinking that as soon as the jocks see the guys they will start punching...and ohohohoho that would be a ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ "Girlies i don't think speggetti sauce is gonna cover this one." We laughed and crunched down on some serious planning. "We cant involve the guys cause they," I sighed ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    one week boarding school would be fine.... yupyup

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Vampire Project

    *wait what time period is this in?????* Lenalee~~ I felt Ama's tears stain my jacket. After a while we began to slowly walk back to camp. "I'm sure Jonah is ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Risa~~ I took it back, this Tessa girl was obviously just smart for traveling with a bully. "Can we travel with you?" I smiled at them, "It seems if we ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ I cried and cried, if felt like forever and Matt walked in a change in clothes in one hand. He dropped them and ran to me and pulled me ...

    Mar 2, 2009


"People should not be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people."
— V for Vendetta