User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Thursday (early) morning I awoke again at four o-clock. i had to stop doing that. I couldn't wake up Matt, he needed his rest. i decided on just simple ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Snow white and the seven dwarfs

    ANyone who re-wirtes fairy tales is amazing to me. It's so fun and makes me wanna tell the twisted version to my future children *nodnod*

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Yes it is still Wednesday When Nick jumped out, i froze in place. In my hand was a bag of crepe paper. We could tie and gag him... I ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Gah feels so special I love you all *attempt at group hug* I think the invites can be any way you please ^_^ Ok I'll bring up parents day if ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Wednesday night I looked at the football players playing football, made sure none of them weren't too busy and snuck into the locker room. Ok May, Do your worst ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    *golf clap*

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~~~ We watched a macabre movie made in the 80s it was kinda off, but I liked off. It was hard to pay attention when Matt was pretending not to ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    * here you go rider just think darker and bluer eyes! May~~` Matt trailed me behind him and I followed him like a puppet and it's master. It turned out ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    *evil laugh*

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *well you do now mister*

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Matt seemed mad, no he seemed pissed. I tried to ease him into parkour, I had the upper hand of being used to such painful workouts. Atleast he was ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Vergessen Academy}

    Max~~ Max shook Cody, "Did you see something?" "Death, cody, death." she whispered and collapsed. "CODY!!!!" ******** Max sat perfectly still in his chair while the nurse looked at Cody. ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Later we all headed back our rooms, "Night!" I echoed through out the apartment. "Good night!" I was answered back. I crashed onto my bed and thought to myself, ...

    Mar 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    sorry that was a yes. I suck at multi tasking

    Mar 3, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    that would e freakish ahmaing

    Mar 3, 2009


*gestures in butterfly meme*
— BluesClues