User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ "People seem to like to not knock when they come to mine, though I love them.." "I understand" He picked me up bridal style and I giggled uncontrollably. We ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ "Sorry I can't tell .." I mumbled off, "You right now," my lips manged to form "May.." he said firmly and i shrugged it off. "Lets do something!" I ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Thursday night "It's nothing really," I sighed trying to smile "It is something," he stepped closer. "It was Ash-" I started and was cut off by Lei's glomp and ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Maribel~~~ "Tis not your girly brew~!" I chided "That better not be it.." he started again. "I just CAME from the islands you dumb person!" I laughed merrily and swung ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    i like panther cause then ... i don't know May might try out for cheerleading... bahhahahahaha because she can do parkour well Im so evil to my characters

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    What about.... Williamson Cliff? something with son cause tis a fancy rich boarding school May's dress BTW

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *oh my god soccer went for SO long gosh darn't!* May~~~ Thursday "I can't wait to see the look on her face." I grinned and grsped the bags in my ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ I looked blandly over my book at the brunette across the table from me and then went back to reading my book. "Not even a decent little hi?" he ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Thursday afternoon? (oh my lordy two pages already?? woah....) Lei and Nick left and I told them I wanted to go pick up some things. I was alone in ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Maribel~~ There was a large group standing in the middle of the ship, so like a good lil' pirate I decided to go join them. My tequila was regained and ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    ReMOVED (mwhahahhhahahaha) (NOTICE: edited on the NEXT page ladies and gents~!)

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Thursday Morning "Sure!" I grinned at him We walked and talked for a while until we finally got to first period, world history. Atleast I was good with dates ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Maribel ~~ Asleep in the captains quarter of whoever will be nice enough to pick her up in the plot* I awoke with the cannons and roars of guns. I ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    Risa~~~~ "I'll keep watch." I said as i placed my food safely back into it's pack. "Meh," the others shrugged and went to sleep. I looked up at the sky ...

    Mar 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ "You sure?" "Positive?" "Yes" he sighed "Absolutely?" "Yeah." "Absolutely positive-" he kissed me and went to sleep. I couldn't do anything so i snuggled to his chest like a ...

    Mar 4, 2009


There was nothing he enjoyed more than a good book. He'd wander into the study, take down some leather-bound volume, and eat it.
— Terence Brady (dog owner)