User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *when can we start?*

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *oh my lordy we grew a page when I was SLEEPING gah* May~~ I plopped myself in biology and thought to myself quietly, but gave the aura that I may ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    Name: May Taylor Age: 16 Academy:Mirage Position: Researcher Abilities/Strengths: She can bend shadows and such. Control another person's shadow and can control thier movements. Weaknesses: Hates wate

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ I doodled all over my notebook, avoiding Matt's stare. I knew if I made contact I might as well lose control so I kept to myself. My eyes flashed ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Name:Max Barrington Gender: Female Age: 15 Special ability: Can stop time and "freeze" people in time for a few seconds. She cannot completely control this and makes up for this ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ "But but but" I let him out at arms length "What?" "I sleep better in your room" i touched his nose. "Fine i'll keep the door open," "Not as ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *I told you all it's contagious!!!!!!* May~~ "You have my word." I rose my arm like I was in court. She smiled for once and there was knock on the ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ "i got this new music piece, and its really hard, and I have to learn to play it for a festival coming up and I think I'm failing." I ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Little Heart

    *brutal honesty is welcomed here* Flutter Flutter Little heart You cause waves in my mind And makes my soul part You weave and grind You are going to be the ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    MAy~~~ Thursday Morning After my second shower that day and when i had finally gotten my hair to cooperate, i walked out of my room and skipped merrily to the ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Thursday Morning "What time is it?" I rasped Alyse sighed. "Enough time. You can still have and shower and eat breakfast and go snog Matt before class." I smiled ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *my plot is unfolding *inner yay* La Riena you could wake up to find may or something casue now she is just kinda sitting there..*

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ Friday Morning My mental clock went off at 4:30, again. I knew My eyes wavered open and I looked at my encompassed pillow under my arms. "Your not Matt..." ...

    Mar 6, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    weird.. black and silver are the colors are my school...but then we are the warriors *Rahrahrah!* So I'm good with black and silver mates

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Maribel~~ on the wrath? I looked around the captain's cabin for more drinks and discovered none, probably hid them.. I thought to myself in my drunken state, g et it ...

    Mar 6, 2009


I wondered why we put villains in our stories when we have plenty of them in real life; then I realized that maybe we wanted stories where the good guy wins.
— nogutsnoglory