User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    May~~~ "Sorry he is a bit of a grouch," i apologized to the girl he ran into to. "I understand!" she bounced off and forgot quickly. "Could you bother to ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Max~~ "Kori, where'd you go?" I asked keeping my eyes trained on this strange new girl, in the corner of my eye I noted that her head reappeared and then ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ I was excited to be able to teach Matt finally. We walked out of the party hand in hand and I skipped back to my room to change. I ...

    Mar 9, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    i vote yes on the day skipping

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    *sorry Im gonna make up for that last post* "Oi!" I put my attention on the pans on the large stove. She silently and cautiously took a seat at the ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    * butbutbut Risa isn't a bully.... she is just a traveler ..*

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Max~~~ Jack, me and Kori went back to the hideout. Jack carried Kori and I carried Kori's stuff. He went to go shower her off, the perve, and I went ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ The party was a hit, it seemed we had stuffed nearly everyone into the small cafeteria and Nick monitored the beats. I had run back to my room and ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Dream Catcher

    May Taylor ~~ Mirage The thing went on and on, I hated this type of thing. The competition, the brutality it was just unneeded in my life. I hated the ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Max~~ Max looked over at the girl, "I'm Max!" finally a person to talk to she thought to herself, "How did you get beat up so bad?" The random person ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *im just gonna skip throughout the rest of the day since May isn't doing anything* May~~~ Last period, the clock ticked and tocked making it slow and long. I sighed ...

    Mar 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Max~~ The thump had made Max dazed and confused, she wandered out of the woods stupidly. "Where the bloody hell am I?" she murmured. The cops were gone and I ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Outcasts

    Max~~ Max expertly lept through the trees making sure that she stayed ahead of the roaring cop cars. How did they find me? She was confused, she had expertly gotten ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Something Like Thracian Cliff i don't know...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Pirates. (Rated R for possible language.)

    Maribel~~~ *i like it!* Wrath of the Siren Maribel looked out onto the crowded deck of the ship, her head pounded and every sound was her enemy. The two captains ...

    Mar 7, 2009


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy