-
Re: 2012
Risa~~~Traveler I sighed and followed behind Tessa, the boy had been beaten pretty bad. Bullies My eyes became dark as I stared at Spike another bully. I kicked him lightly ...
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
May~~ O my god Matt played the guitair magically and fluently, leaving no room for mistakes His body wavered with intensity and yet a softness. The song hanging in the ...
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
*here rider i'll bring ya in* Max~~ Max heard the hell that broke loose in the hallway as did the others. Robin left and brought back the files in a ...
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
May~~ "Are you ok?" Matt gave me a worried look. "Just chipper!" I looked away so he wouldn't see my face, "I mean, I'm used to it." *there ya go ...
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: The Safeway
Julia~~~ Julia lept through the air of the sky. She lept down, then again, and then again. She finally made it to the bottom and blended into the crowd because ...
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
*sorry i'l change if you want..."
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
Max~~ I hummed the batman song as Robin walked in and she smiled at me. She sat and joined us with a plate full of brinner. we had now had ...
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
May~~~ Matt was no where to be found and I sighed, I told him I was staying behind but at the rate I ran into him I thought it wouldn't ...
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
*wahhhh im at school so itll be a tad short* The question startled me, I had forgotten all about parents day. My parents, were special and well, egocentric as well ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
Max~~~ Traveling together? What was she talking about? Max chewed the thoughts over in her head, she was fine alone and pretty much a happy camper, alone. She then flipped ...
Mar 10, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
May~~ I smiled at Matt and dragged him along the hallway. We went to the Main building and up to the tippy top floor, which was a small garden hosted ...
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: The Safeway
*this seems AWESOME!!!* Name: Julia Watts Age:15 Gender: Female Race(human or mutant): Human Appearance: Jet black hair that comes down just pat her shoulders, she wears it in thong most ...
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: The War of Flight
Marie~~ Marie looked out of the window of her private room and sighed at the abyss of blackness outside. She had been rescued, again, she had been kidnapped, again, and ...
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: The War of Flight
Name: Marie Saintholder Gender: female Rank: Bomb Techie Airship: Silent Hawk Power: Freedom Age: 15 Personality: She hates the wars and the government and lets everyone know it. She talks ...
Mar 9, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
Max~~ "Well.." I chewed my food slowly, "of how I got here or how the government found me?" "Either or" Kylie said chewing over her food, Kori's swift glances went ...
Mar 9, 2009
