-
Re: Boarding School [2]
May~~ As my arms were circled around his necks I babbled on and on about nothing in general. Out of the orner of my eye I saw Maria step into ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: Boarding School [2]
ohmylordy! Let's have a flood! A flood! i'm sorry if I mess this up at all! AND GUESS WHAT! The boarding school one year anniversary is February 16th isn't this ...
Jan 29, 2010 -
Re: The Witchers
Sam~~ After a 'I know what you are thinking" session with Lila a smile was spread across the Elf girls face. Where was Tristan? Scouts shouldn't split up and if ...
Jan 27, 2010 -
Re: The Witchers
Sam~~ "Come on people let's be nice to eachother," Sam laughed trying desperately to lighten the mood, "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all!" Sam pointed ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: The Witchers
Sorry mate!!1 :( I really am...* Samantha~~ "Mates?!" Sam yelled, "I found a body!!" Sam heard footsteps running toward her. "I found him with my amazing ability to find objects," ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: The Witchers
Samantha~~ Sam smiled back at the other girl, "It's okay, your secret being a secret is totally safe with me!" This Prin blinked rapidly and stuttered, "Gosh darn it!" "Hey ...
Jan 26, 2010 -
Re: The Witchers
Sam~~ Sam had been tethering the horses while she listened to the all-duty-and-no-nonsense Tristan question the two more questionable new comers. As the others scattered Sam wondered why she had ...
Jan 25, 2010 -
Re: Hooves and Heels
REMOVED :D
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: The most twisted plot ever! Do not question us.
Vera~~ Silene ensued as the characters left to their own worlds again. Vera looked out towards the other. "Shall we start again?" Vera questioned, "Hi I'm Vera and I'm in ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: The Witchers
Sam~ Sam looked at Esony who matched her grin, they both were in for a treat. "We are not going to attack them head on are we?" Esony asked as ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: The Witchers
Sam~~ Sam's eyes widened a bit, in an attempt to remain calm she tightened her grip on the reigns of her horse. "We need to do something now," Her voice ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: The Witchers
Sam~~ The morning dew coated Sam's boots, sending little metallic sparkles onto her horses saddle. A scream echoed through what seemed to be her conscious state of mind and her ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: The Seductress
this might be my last post till sunday mates!! So feel free to do whatever you want with Max (just don't kill him yet please *big watery eyes*) Max~~ Max ...
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: The Witchers
I'll do daggers because they Sam is good at hand to hand already :D
Jan 22, 2010 -
Re: Survive on an Island...or else.
Name: Charlie Hawthorne Age: 18 Height: 5'7 Picture: Personality: will fill in later...chemistry is a calling A talent: Likes: Dislikes: Up for love: Other:
Jan 21, 2010
