-
Re: Costumed Vigilantes.
Real name: Max Posey Hero name: Killer Monday Sex- Female Age- 20 Appearance/ Costume: Wears a tight black spandex suit with a silver line going from the waist down to ...
Mar 15, 2009 -
Re: Boarding school DT
Yay! This should be really fun! I don't care what group May is in so May can be placed anywhereee ALSO: Are May and Matt like the ONLY couple not ...
Mar 15, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
May~~~ We watched the movie and sighed in rythm, or kiss still went and yet again I was pulled on top of him. "YOU BASTARD!" I heard coming from the ...
Mar 14, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
May~~ So we were in a closet, a storage closet to be exact, filled with snacks that went in the vending machines. I sighed and looked at Matt, he looked ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
May~~ So I wandered down to the soccer field aimlessly, hoping to see Matt play a bit. I stared at the guys playing back and forth Matt obviously showing them ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
Max~~ Following the Kylie girl and the rest of the group into the tunnels leading downwards, I smirked at how perfectly unused this was. A perfect get away route for ...
Mar 13, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
* -evil laugh-*
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Night Fall
yeah cole can claim Violet
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
May~~~ When Matt's parents car was out of sight, I smirked at Matt with a sweet sincerity. "May.." He started "It's only midafternoon and well-" I smiled in mid sentence ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Dream Catcher
May~~Mirage I looked up from the person with the map and looked around, "Hey! Has anyone seen Ringo?" "Who?" Julie asked as her attention was broken with the question. "Ringo," ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: Night Fall
Name: Violet Galestuck Age: 16 Gender: Female Nation: Leaf Personality: Hyper and peppy with a "go go!" nature. She genrally likes everyone but keeps most of her own secrets to ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: The all out status war
*first thanks to rider for the donation* Ok! Plot: This is not a normal high school storybook, this is an all out war between the dark and chill Gothic Nation ...
Mar 12, 2009 -
Re: The Outcasts
*Max went back to the group.... with rider close behind.. I think So I think Max went with the group to the tunnels...*
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: Valentine's Day
HI!!!!!! ok now for a wee bit of a review... Should I write a love poem Since it's Saint Valentine's day? Should I propose to dance or to sing Or ...
Mar 11, 2009 -
Re: It'll Be Okay
i am an official depressed person and it made me quite happy that you got your point as a writer across. I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE it ( way too much..
Mar 11, 2009
