User avatar

lizzifer

  • Art & Photography Re: Creeping Tower

    "Oh then our maze of tunneled stone Grew thin and treacherous as air. The cause was lost without a groan, The famous citadel overthrown, And all its secret galleries bare. ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Costumed Vigilantes.

    Max~~ Killer Monday "Got to jet!" Max stated as she looked at the time, she had a late appointment with a patient. "WAIT!" White night called to her, bottie and ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    i likea teh groups

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Costumed Vigilantes.

    Max~~ Killer Monday "Hello Monday, I'm Maelstrom." She said, looking at Max. She smiled back without flaw. "Hi!" I said enthused, "This is Botie-I mean shock bot." I corrected it ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The School

    *yay* Name: Lorie Jackson Age: 16 Grade: 11 Gender: Female Description: Very short, or "petite" as she likes to call herself. Long brown hair that she wears like a "scene ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Thursday- Late Night Let's just say, I was on top of Matt again by the end of the night. We roamed back to our rooms and kissed again to ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Costumed Vigilantes.

    Max~~ Killer Monday "Well," Max's face screwed up with trying to remember, "OH!" Her exclamation broke the mostly quiet conversations. It also made Bottie wideeyed. "Well once I was on ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    ok... so groups? anyone? I think it should split up couples.... so it's like they ... i don't know...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Random~ Random~ Random rararandom~! I sang in my head as Matt's hands grasped my shoulders firmly. He led me up a flight of stairs and right now we could ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Costumed Vigilantes.

    Killer Monday~~ The dark and impressive room loomed over Max, everyone was silent except for two girls who were talking and Max (or Killer Monday to most) smiled. Mingle eh? ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Family force 5 pumped through the speakers as my puppets, including Sasha and I, practiced our routine. This pattern had been going on for a few weeks now, we ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Name: Violet Galestuck Age: 16 Gender: Female Nation: Sky (but travels ALOT) Personality: Hyper and peppy with a "go go!" nature. She genrally likes everyone but keeps most of her ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Safeway

    sorry I'm dropping out

    Mar 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Thursday Afternoon Matt and I sped through lunch making it seem like I didn't even eat, he had to get to soccer and I had to go discuss plans ...

    Mar 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    *is kinda sorta just a little bit scared*

    Mar 15, 2009


That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands.
— Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)