User avatar

lizzifer

  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    teehee you called me may ^_^ Mays Bday: June Second ? may I create another character profile ? for later ... *looks around pleadingly*

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: 2012

    fune with me as long as you post a link here to it :lol:

    Mar 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Violet~~ Sky Violet perched upon one of sky's shortest buildings, about forty floors. The sky people were proud of thier tall buildings and still wondered why poverty still struck as ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ "4 hours?!" I exclaimed, "I thought the festival started at like sundown, which is.." I looked at the hal clock. "What on earth made you think it was time ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    DRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    Mar 18, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    should one of our characters just randomly bring birthdays into the conversation? oh btw for the holidays (yes I was thinking about it...) \I was thinking that May's parents could ...

    Mar 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    Mays dress by the way... just shorter and more loli ish May~~ By the time I had said "see you later" to Kori, I noticed the time. "five thirty!?" Time ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    Name: Turner, Maria Anne Age: Keep it between 17 Gender: Female Place of birth/ origin: A small town in the country side, Mural, France. Appearance: Very short and petite, she ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The Safeway Discussion

    I'll raise my hand to a new story book becaus eI originally dropped out because I got really lost.

    Mar 17, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    we should throw a suprise party!

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Halloween Dah I stared after Matt as he ran toward the dorms in his plaid blue boxers. I chuckled and thought about the epic battle was about to begin. ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ All Hallowtide I waited for Matt to come out of the Dorms, I had sprinted off lying about "official cheerleader buisness". In hand a basket of tomatos, and in ...

    Mar 17, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: I'm Not a 'Nobody'

    HI HERE FOR A REVIEW this song realy made me happy on the inside, like I was a happy little pear doing the macarena~! just kidding because no one EVER ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Spring is in the Air

    HI IM LIZZIFEER Everything is this is so pretty!!!! it captures springtime but the sunset makes me think a little bit of summer. Darn't I hope it gets warm here ...

    Mar 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ Hallow's Morning "It's kind of a surprise" I purred. "Fine," her smile widened as there was silence. "Wha-?" "BOO!" A voice yelled and grabbed me. I twisted out and ...

    Mar 16, 2009


Mariah Carey
— WFP chat in Holiday Trivia Night (2025)