User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Sam- Thespian ~ Poor Scarlet [i] Sam sunk into her seat, she was going to ace this class yet again. Scarlet had already done this more than five times and ...

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ She doesn't know what time it is... I awoke with the shuffling of legs around me. They filed out of the room with whispers and my father stood lone ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    OK just a lil note: In Trayton there is a "school" that all the steriotypes go to before they actually go out into "battle". THye are predestined to become what ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The all out status war

    yep! :D

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *im sorry.... yeah she got shot..*

    Mar 22, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I'll be bringing my juney in soon! yay! be excited!

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    ok! yay! we can start now

    Mar 22, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The all out status war

    Post questions and concerns here! The kick off of the story will take place in the neutral town of Trayton , you can meet other characters here and build your ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Violet~~ After Ayame's long explanation, Violet filed out with the others. She went down the street and followed her regular path of destination. Sitting at the bar and picking up ...

    Mar 22, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    once we get two more people we can start.

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Villains

    save meh a spot please! EDIT Name: Risa Hanley "Toxin" or "Tox" Age:17 Gender: Female Personality:peppy and loud when she knows you or doesn't know you. Likes the smell of ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Okies heres the new profile !!!~~~ Name: June Walsh Age: 15 Grade: 10 Gender: female Description: she wears hoodies and skinnies alot though. Personality: Very clever and quiet, sometimes, once ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ My heart pulsed blood through my ears, the fast pumping made others comments inaudible to me so I kept to myself. So far I had run through some maze, ...

    Mar 21, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    haha its cool meh Rider and I have discussed plans about May and Matt's "plot". It will start in December? We haven't chosen the time... I guess over the holidays ...

    Mar 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~ I laughed when Matt came, I had re-gotten ready before I came so my black hair looked curled and blown out, so it was full of body. I looked ...

    Mar 20, 2009


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming