User avatar

lizzifer

  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I agree that it would be kind of hard... unless they wanna be a villian or something trying to break up the group.. *thought idea BING* can I create a ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    I blame him for my addiction .... June~~ Something was wrong with Matt, it was in his eyes. His eyes didn't glisten when he looked at me but flashed as ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *his internet... sorry i had a moment...*

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *gosh durn't I can't post because of Rider's dumb interweb!!*

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Name: Amy Hall Age: 16 Appearance: Personality: Very bright and cheery at most times, loves to laugh. She used to be different though before coming to the boarding school, she ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    June~~ In the end it only ended up being me and Matt heading to the bakery. People got into cars and left so we were left alone. The sky was ...

    Mar 31, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    aahhh i relized i shall be gone for my spring break too! only the 5th to the 8th tho.. blahhhh so ill be here till then

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Save Your Wishes

    HI!!!!!! im lizz btw... ummm first thought on looking at picsssyyyysss I love how in the band pics that thier lively movement is shown in the color blurs *im a ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Heehee he sounds so cute! May/June will absolutely ADORE him. She will be the one most likely to hug him alot..

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    June/May~~ All to the movies we went, and had somehow fit into one car. I was sitting between two couples Shannon and Adam, who were practically on top of each ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    I had the impression that the house or whatever everyone was staying in had separate apartments or something.. I put June in the same room that May had since "all ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: {Le Château du Seul.}

    sorry I'm dropping out

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    June/May~~ We talked for a while and I lept out the windows again because we heard someone in the main room. "See ya later." I whispered and he kissed me. ...

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: What an insomniac does after 3...

    yes..

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Lost and Found

    LATE APPLICATION name: Jenna Journal personality: Kind of bipolar, one day she is super peppy and happy and the next she is sad and depressed. She doesn't like the basket ...

    Mar 29, 2009


To succeed, you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you.
— Tony Dorsett