User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Yep it's good to be back! Violet~ "Got it!" I smiled as I ran towards my opponent then, suddenly without warning the girl diessapeared into the shadows of the trees. ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    yay i didn't get to join the last one... Name: Emma Mason Age: 13 Gender: Female Birthday: December 16 Personality: She is a very nice girl but gets into trouble ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Second Chances never Last (part 2)

    Chapter Two ~ Hunny there’s a Dead person at the door! The morning perspiration of annoyance dotted across a dim faced boy, his classmates the same. His shiny hair was ...

    Apr 12, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Second Chances never Last

    honestly this is just what I might call a chapter to a story I have been wanting to write for a while..it's just "not all together yet" I just really ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    Violet~~ I swept my blond hair out of my face as the girl in front of me charged, i jumped and flipped expertly landing in the next tree slightly above ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Sam Ginger~ Sam's grin illuminated the grim crowd of goths as she slid into a dimly lit bathroom.Locking the door she took notice of the random graffiti was scrawled over ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    Since people are giving descriptions.....*im a tad late I suppose...* How shalt I describe myself? I'm a typical Irish darcy? I guess since all of my Dad's side is Irish ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    lordy............................................................................................. this is larger than most storybooks... haha... i leave for....... four days... and its grown more tha

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *immm BACKKKK from the BEACH mwhahah* June~~~ I skipped along the hallway wince n one was there. Matt was out doing his soccer thing and I was stuck at school ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    wow your school sounds kinda of fun... the people at my school just all do drugs and have straight As at the same time.... then the fire alarm always goes ...

    Apr 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    hmmmmm we only have a week off where i am....it's quite sad.. WAHHH!!! im going to florida too ^^ I'm going with a friend and her brother with his friends ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    *sorry I didn't post earlier..* Amy~~ “I’m so sorry. I was just running a little bit. I didn’t mean to bump into anyone.” she said looking me straight in the ...

    Apr 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    Name: Lily Baser Age: 18 Gender: Female Rank: Warrior Personality: She has two personalities basically, you might call her bi-polar. Off the field and during training is is a lighthearted ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Amy~~ i looked blankly at the sheet then back to the room number. This couldn't be right, for once I had not gotten lost and was standing in front of ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    May/June will probably be quite sad after she finds out then... hopefully she will forgive her? .....eventually?

    Mar 31, 2009


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland