User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    Emma~~ A few people eyed something suspiciously behind me, then I was tapped on the shoulder. "Hey Emma... how are you? Missed you on the train." He said softly. It ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    Emma~~ A few people eyed something suspiciously behind me, then I was tapped on the shoulder. "Hey Emma... how are you? Missed you on the train." He said softly. It ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    Emma~~ It felt great to dawn the gryffindor robe again, it felt like a second skin. Everyone had seemed to split back into their sort of cliques of houses so ...

    Apr 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    hah... when i read this I was thinking woah.. sure May will get super drunk kiss kevin and probably other people because she is drunk. A person will come up ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    Amy~~ Amy was having fun despite her sucking, the girl was awesome and the other guys were almost as awesome but she couldn't get to the ball herself. The ball ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    Emma~~Gryffindor "Damn you fat people!" The tourists didn't take notice to me, the girl behind them with a cat and a thing full of stuff. I pushed past them with ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Night Fall Re-Worked

    * what she is wearing right now... * Violet~~ "Hi there," A voice said behind me and I turned my head slightly to meet it. I notice him pick up ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: The popularity ladder - Ascending

    *hah i haven't written in a while sorry..* Amy~~ Amy was lost in the crowd, her short stature made it impossible to see anyone, anywhere. The two other girls had ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts 2.0

    uh jok you kinda put Ema on both lists (friends and enimies) so does that mean that you like her and pretend to hate her or you hate and pretends ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    maybe the drinks could make people a lil ya knoe tipsy and May is going to be depressed anyway about the whole Matt hing so ya know where that is ...

    Apr 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    (i don't have a clue..) May~ "SO," he turned to look at me as we stopped at a light, "Are you and Matt a thing?" "No!" "Looks that way, that ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vampire Field Classification Guide.

    Dear Person, This is completely AWESOME (like no joke). I seriously want to go look for some (people always say if I was in a horror movie I would die ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    okay so~! i just thought of something.. what about May breaks up with Matt because she cant take it anymore because that guy that was her EX... (that guy i ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Assassin Brotherhood

    gah i need to post for this ... Lily~~ I ran through the corridors of the establishment without making a sound. People noticed me and I didn't care because they ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding school DT

    *raises hand* someone should make out with someone else bf/gf that always causes crap

    Apr 13, 2009


I think Amelia Earhart wants you to get some ice cream.
— SilverNight