-
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
April "What in the world..." April whispered as the sound of people landing came from the field. "Looks like we have some more company my little friend," she whispered as ...
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
May~~~ "Oh how the world is beautiful! It is so screwed over it is so prettty!!!" I sang to the world as I stumbled around the room with a bottle ...
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Bunny Kill
Name: Fable, Alice (only friends can call her Ally along with club people) Age: 16 Appearence: she changes her hair color constantly and smiles too much for her 'group' personality: ...
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
June/May~~ the world spun as I danced, the world didn't matter and June didn't matter. I was mixing corkscrews with vodaka and red bull, I also made more drinks. Nicks ...
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
April~~ "It says you know where my grandson is," Lethero sighed. ""I do, don't I? But it'll cost you," She mentally cringed, that came out more desperate than anything. Lately ...
Apr 19, 2009 -
Re: Night fall
Hmmm April and Vera... hahah hahahahahahah it's cool! but i think April might try to like her at first then slowly start to drop sarcastic comments here and there. but ...
Apr 17, 2009 -
Re: The all out status war
Sam~~ Damn myself for having such bad directional skills! Sam walked down the empty street, she was late for her assignment and her employers wouldn't be too happy about that. ...
Apr 17, 2009 -
Re: Boarding school DT
haha guess what would be a twisted idea? *i have had many of these lately...* if Asher came tried to hook up with May, then Matt steps in all drunk ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
May/June~~ "SUPRISE!" The gang yelled as Maria walked, a little bit on the scared side out. I smiled despite my dark thoughts at her and the others. Everyone was crowded ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: The all out status war
*yes... i think..* Sam~~ Sam looked at Styler over, what was he planning? He looked like his mental feathers were completely ruffled and Sam hadn't done anything to help with ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Night Fall Re-Worked
Hmmm I think it would be funny to see all of our characters be on duos that they kind of don't feel comfortable about (like Violet and Tezuka, Itachi and ...
Apr 16, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
April~~ April's dark black cloak dredged against the ground as her feet moved slowly through the forest. 'Two miles they said, not far they said' Her mind was sarcastic as ...
Apr 15, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School
June/May~~ i can't! Yes you can! i can't! but you want to.. I combed my mind with possibilities, I had run away at the sight of Matt and was thinking ...
Apr 15, 2009 -
Re: The Assassin Brotherhood
Lily~~ "Too friggen long!" I sighed to Kirabo, "The masters haven't let me out of the area!" "May be they plan to give you a really big mission soon," He ...
Apr 15, 2009 -
Re: Mythical Creatures of Sada
Name: April Clearwater Age: 18 Gender: Female Race: Witch Appearance: except she wears a black dress and black combat boots. Personality: She loves all creatures and is loved by most ...
Apr 15, 2009
