User avatar

lizzifer

  • OOC Archive Re: The all out status war DT

    Nevermind lovelies :D

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    Maria~~~ Silence and cigarette smoke followed Maria's and cabby's encounter. "Why are-," Maria finally manged to stammer. "Doing this?" He interrupted, "Cause I can sweety, and some person is paying ...

    May 20, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The all out status war DT

    Whose saving Maria/Sam? Just wondering...

    May 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    **im sorry.. should i re-write?*

    May 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~` I walked down the empty hallways of the school by myself a stupid smile on my face. I munched the roll I had lifted from breakfast this morning and ...

    May 17, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The all out status war DT

    It shows on her rofile she hasn't been in sinc the third and i am also very worried ?:/ I'm perfectly ok with the list b^_^ should there be a ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    *hi um i know May hasn't been involved much lately but can someone bring her in???*

    May 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    *are we like the tall elves or the itty bitty ones?* Violet~~ Violet's demeanor was grim, probably the first time in her life. Today's the day.. her inner voice was ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ghost squad

    *sorry ima little late* Name: Samantha (Sam) Starke Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearence: Firey red hair and a freckled body. She is quite short with her small frame. Colour of ...

    May 14, 2009
  • Archive Re: Midnight Call^^

    Name Violet THornybrush Gender: Female Age: Looks 18 but is really over 100 years old What you are and can do: AN elf that can communitcate and bend nature at ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Scorched Earth

    June~~ June jogged throughout the underground city with ease, her artificial joints alowed her to keep at a steady pace without using much battery. ~/*Paging Noble X5046 An automatic voice ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: The all out status war

    *i am going to post just so we *may be* get this rolling again?* Maria/Sam~~ Maria stirred on the cold tiled floor of the abandoned warehouse. She smelled the sweet ...

    May 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: The all out status war DT

    Sorry... i was busy with stuff... Ok 1. People need to POST 2. Trayton is a thriving metropolis since it is basically a town that is divided between the colors ...

    May 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    MAy~~ I was dazed, so absorbed into the music that I didn't notice people leaving or the fact that the person whom had my attention in the first place had ...

    May 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School

    May~~~ I darted up from my sleeping position, like something bad had really happened but I didn't know what. I needed to clear my mind of all of this rubbish, ...

    May 10, 2009


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell