-
Re: House of Night
Name: August Gray Age: 17 Gender: Male Species: Demon Appearance: A black hair that can blend into the night but he dies his tips according to his mood. All the ...
Jul 19, 2009 -
Re: Hustle
Name: May Axe Gender: Female Age: A fresh 19 Appearance: Brown hair that hangs like fabric against her neck, she wears a bang across her eye giving her the rebellious ...
Jul 18, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School [2]
awwww im gone for two weeks!!!! please keep my may-bear alive!!!
Jul 6, 2009 -
Re: High school
June~~ I cleaned my battle wound, noticing the soft melody of guitar floating thru the open air of the almost cleared out restaurant. Stil no sign of Jude, , I ...
Jul 6, 2009 -
Re: High school
Jude~~ Jude raged, his emotions twisting and spinning like an out of control cyclone. He went to get punch for this new person and then bam! HE runs into her, ...
Jun 25, 2009 -
Re: High school
June~~ *im changing perspective for her** I smiled at people who talked to me, this cheerleader was popular and the guy next to her I didn't know. The girl didn't ...
Jun 25, 2009 -
Re: High school
Hey im out of town n on mi phonee ^-^ i might just get to be lucky and have wifi tm... And um can Lee get interupted by a phone ...
Jun 23, 2009 -
Re: High school
Hey im out of town n on mi phonee ^-^ i might just get to be lucky and have wifi tm... And um can Lee get interupted by a phone ...
Jun 23, 2009 -
Re: High school
June~~ People were spinning around the two, June and this new Bastian. "Hmm, I like alot of things actually," June couldn't help but laugh. "Like-?" "I love to write and ...
Jun 21, 2009 -
Re: High school
*OMG I JUST THOUGHT UP A PLOT IDEA!!!!!** ** what if, something huge happens! Like some sort of "scandal" happens or whatever but it's obviously not what it looks like.. ...
Jun 21, 2009 -
Re: High school
Jude~~ Jude sped up to catch up with the girl, he was bored and needed a person to talk to after the hell brought class. "I never properly introduced myself," ...
Jun 20, 2009 -
Re: High school
Jude~~ THe red headed boy flipped opened his phone to the light buzz no one but him heard, not even the teacher was paying attention to the fact that no ...
Jun 20, 2009 -
Re: Midynn's Hope
of course it's ok! Aella~~ She was just taking a rest and talking to the ally cat spirit, what did this human want with her? She had whispered, this could ...
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: People (never) always change
Prologue~ Look I know you don’t care and never will, if I died you wouldn’t care and when I actually died inside you pretended to care. I smile at that ...
Jun 18, 2009 -
Re: The new Bunny Kill
I'm sorry i won't be at town but i'll attempt to find a computer.
Jun 18, 2009
