User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    yeah totally! Violet can be Mykolas's roomie! Violet~~ I padded behind the tall guy, his hair was blond and his accent didn't say he was american himself. "I'm Violet b ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    YAYZ! Violet Polter~~ The cab pulled up the spacious school, the front was done in a dark red brick color and was outlined with a white aura. I smiled, this ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    *lizz raises hand* Violet is still need of a room mate. and she likes people so rider will you take up my Violet fairy's offer? NO UNEXPECTANCIES THIS TIME KK?? ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    this means no we will not be starting on the first.. Yes we can get to know eachother first (in the last one we all went to a diner/pizza place ...

    Jul 30, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    i like bears!!! *nomnomnomnom*

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Hi guys! Rider is away and we will start when he gets back. I'll be 5that person you can ask questions to and I'm that person to make sure no ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    August~~ Demon August smiled at the girl, Well if we entertained our selves that would be quite boring. He smirked and looked ahead at the teacher, he was reviewing. "How ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Sam~~ Putting the pen in the door was the least I could do for that poor ruffled girl, whoever she was. I smiled at the thought of her causing chaos, ...

    Jul 28, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    hmm i wonder........ *warrior fans scream and shout! let me see you turn it out! *stompp!* and shake it *stomp!* and skake itttt**

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    *im totally with you!!* May~~ "So.. I have an idea." I started, breaking the silence that seemed to overshadow the room. Everyone's eyes fell on to me, Matt knew exactly ...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    HAH i remember this discussion we had last time >< hmmm i kind of want a Warrior as our mascot. meh i don't know...

    Jul 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Original Member Name: Violet Faye Polter Age: 16 Grade: 11 (Junior) Gender: Female Physical Appearance: -Nationality: Her mother is french and her dad was Scottish so she is a "mutt" ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    Can we say its the next day then since August has has already been to trig..? August~ Demon August sat down in his usual seat, he was early for a ...

    Jul 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: House of Night

    can someone bring MAria and or August in?

    Jul 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Little Mushroom

    AWWEEEEE this sounds too cute (of course I shalt join) Character Name : Moth Willowwitch Species: Plant Fairy Good or Evil(?): Good Age (ranging from 1-9000 years): 600 Symbiotic Relation ...

    Jul 25, 2009


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby