User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: The Mummy's Revenge

    The PLOT: Your character is a person in the the 1920's Egypt. You can be there for anything really, adventure, learning or even just a quick way to get rich. ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    haha Kat you can totally be a bridesmaid ;D i feel like we are writing the epilogue to our other characters stories XD or atleast MAy and Matt's

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Violet~~ It seemed everyone was leaving so I cleaned up. Everyone was filtering out, saying good byes and such. It was getting late so I tidied up and left the ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Something is Coming!

    Name: Samantha "Sam" Faye Adams Age: 17 Gender: Female Power: Plant Manipulation, sh can make them grow and make them seem like they have personality. They seem to be like ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    when shalt we send our characters to classes?

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Violet~~ After meeting MArc, The people with all the cookies in theyir hands could have counted for a party. The sugar cookies seemed endless and eventaully we all just ended ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Violet~~ My breathing was hard as I collapsed onto the bed. The laughing had gone down to a bare minimum of random 'hah's here and there. The girl who punched ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    oopsie double post :D

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Violet~~ I smiled wide, May's happiness seemed contagious apparently. I sat next to him on the bed and leaned against the wall laughing as I did. "Where did you learn ...

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *i accidentally wrote May and then erased it oops!* Violet~~ I smiled at the girl, she seemed happy. Very happy, I couldn't help but smile back to make her feel ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    hmmm we should all meet our old characters some how... i want to project how may and violet would meet.. ALUMNI VISITS!!!!! haha.. (robert hes so cute :3)

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *extreme DEJAVU meh..... i noticed that i used to be obsessed with naming my char's after months... now it might be flowers....* Violet~~ Seriously I was sharing a room with ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    *extreme DEJAVU meh..... i noticed that i used to be obsessed with naming my char's after months... now it might be flowers....* Violet~~ Seriously I was sharing a room with ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--

    Name: Violet Faye O'Connor Age: 15 Gender: Female Appearance: Her hair is dark brown tinted with a strange color (her expeirment going awry four years ago) and goes with her ...

    Aug 2, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    OHHH RED PANDA! or a CHICHILLA! i dont know... hmmm I think a chinchilla suits her.. but red pandas are so cute... hmmm

    Aug 2, 2009


Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto (I am a man, I don't consider anything human foreign to me)
— Terence