-
Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation
Violet~~ Wandering aimlessly, quilt draped around myself, I felt my eyeliner running down my face. Tears soaking my black v neck shirt. I wandered about the apartment, lighning hadn't struck ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--
Violet~~ Their foot steps echoed through the eerie forest path, it seemed like nothing could live in the dense thickets that surrounded them. But soon the path broke off, one ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--
Violet~~~ Violet smiled at Beth and then at Lyla, her eyes twinkling with an idea. "Hey why don't we take a walk somewhere else?" a grin was insued across Violet's ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation
Violet~~ I felt like a child with a parent taking care of me, it was a nice feeling one I had't had i a while. I gulped dow the water ...
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--
Violet~~ "Lucas," violet tried to gain th eraven haired boys attention, "Lucassssss." "Uh-What?" His eyes turned back to the rest of the group. "If your so interested in her then ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--
Violet~~ When the girl Beth talked, Violet grinned. It was exciting to see this moment even bring out the quietest of people. The pink hair turned back to green, maybe ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Boarding school DT
oops >> sorry
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Boarding school DT
HEYHEY you know how Maria's family own a winery company alos???? *we mentioned this before...*** like.. maybeh May's family thought they caught them, but they didn't and they try to ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School [2]
May~~ I rolled my eyes, of course my dad had created a list. He had done careful backgrounds down to the last ounce of who the person was. I hung ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: In the Absence of Luck
Name: Faye Hendricks Age: 19 Gender: Female Appearance: Quite a strange case to be in a prison, for she is quite beautiful. She has long cascading brown hair with remnants ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation
violet~~ My eyes were circled in dark rings, my kness and hands had bruises that were turning a great color of purple. Did I dream it? I kmust have, the ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--
Violet~ Violet's hair glowed a pale blue, her mood? Absolute boredom, it would be exciting she were in here for something else. Violet's hair went neon when the girl, Evangline, ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--
Removed :D
Aug 5, 2009 -
Re: --Ivy Academy for Gifted Boys and Girls--
didn't she say today?
Aug 5, 2009 -
Re: The Mummy's Revenge
OOPS GUYS! I forgot to put personality on here... Name: Samantha (Goes by Sam) Granger Age: a Fresh 19 Gender: Female Nationality: American by birth butt grew up around the ...
Aug 5, 2009
