User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    is it too late?? if it is you can ignore lil ol me!** Name: May Sparks Age: 17 Gender: Female Nationality: american Years of experience: A small three years People ...

    Sep 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Space Piracy

    Sam~~ Sam raised an eyebrow at this strange guy, he was drinking Milo's drinks and she couldn'rt do anything about it. He was chugging at an extrodinary speed and he ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Muses

    Name: Hades Gender: Male Symbol: A chariot with black horses Personality:What one may expect from the god of death, quiet and reserved. He seems to always be thinking but one ...

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Smile

    oh course! i hnestly thought this died a while ago but YAYYYY

    Sep 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    April~~ Both of the girls sat o the ground, April's fragile like complexion was covered in bruises. This girl next to her was hurt badly also. "Plant Manipulation," April answered ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Rising Tide

    Name: Samantha Grain Race (Witcher, Human): Human Gender: Female Age: 17 Appearance: Dark brown hair and procelien skin, her green eyes resemble that of a witcher and is constantly called ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Gunslingers

    **SOORRRRY* Name: Helena Faye Henderson (goes by faye) Age: 18 Time with the Agency: 3 years, she was trained from birth Gender: Female Appearance(if a pic, try to use a ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Outside Tarragon College- we need new people!!

    April~~ The explosion rattled the ground shaking the roots of the oak tree. The fair was in frenzy, that was definitely a sonic boom and April had one person in ...

    Aug 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Ten.

    the loud one with technopathy please! ill edit this post later :D

    Aug 31, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School Next Gen. DT

    haha honestly i have such an attachment to May, it makes me sad when I write about Violet in the same setting............ meh, my evil mind is going to make ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Something is Coming!

    Sam~~ Sam stared blankly at the drabby building, her head was under a hood of blue fabric that was her hoodie. Sam had been kicked out the house again, but ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Violet~~ I was sprawled out on a bench, staring at the ever blue sky. "Ef you mean screwy weather," I whispered, it was before class and I didn't feel like ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Raffle (2 Spaces left)

    I CLAIMMM (ill post tmmm)

    Aug 28, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    Violet~~ The Desmond guy was weird and I personally was set on talking more about it. What could be more fun? I barley slept and when my body managed to ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Faye~~ I smiled at the small groupthen at the guy Gabriel. "Well, Dr. Feilds wants to help us so my bet is on meantal slash physical torture which will scar ...

    Aug 26, 2009


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint