User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    this friday? I don't know if I can but hopefully rider may speak for me yes?

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Walking dead

    I feel like I almost understand the narrator's position!! I feel the mental breakdown and her morale breaking. It's flawless except for I agree with Classy and that one word, ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Haikus (I didn't have much, so my friend donated a bit)

    I do believe you (and your friend!) deserve a round of applause!! I felt the emotion (or at least I thought I did..) when I read them! And yes I ...

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    anythings cool with me :D i work on all time zones :D hm we should skype..like a mass one :D

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The Next Generation

    sorry i'm dropping out feel free to bend my character in however way

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deliverance

    Maria~~ I was late, oh so very late and the plane looked like it was taking off, without me! My mouth was a straight line and my large camping backpack ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Deliverance

    Name: Maria Cosgrove Age: 18 Weight: 134 pounds SecTor: Missles Appearance: Choppy blond hair and bright blue eyes, Maria has slim body and a perfectly white smile. She is overly ...

    Oct 18, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the Absence of Luck

    Faye~~ Faye tossed back her hair, looking about the room. What this Sage had said was true but Faye attempted to ignore it, she then tried to console herself by ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    May~~ So, this was great. It turns out that climbing through the ceiling wasn't the greatest idea. I awoke tangled in the familiar white hospital sheets, it's sad how used ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Wicked 1 and a Half

    OMG I LOVE WICKED!!! Name: Violet Tippy Race: Gillikenese Age: 18 Where are they from?: Frotica in the PErtha Hills History:Violet came from a very wealthy mining family, making her ...

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    woah... wait is he really 9?? Alice~~ Following a kid, check, making sure I was still sane, I crossed out that option all together in my head for it was ...

    Oct 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    im sorry! can someone just do the stereotypical "run in" with Alice??

    Oct 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Alice~~ A smile tugged at my lips, the roof top I perched on was damp with the rain that had fallen before. The silence welcomed me, pulling me in like ...

    Oct 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zombie Land

    Name: Alice O'Ryan Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: A bit past the shoulders brown hair and a blunt bang cut. Her skin tans easily but becomes pale when she isn't ...

    Oct 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Darker Side of the Street

    can i satart?? im EXCITED :D Faye~ The air was crisp and filled my lungs with every breath. A normal friday afternoon for most would consist of finishing up final ...

    Oct 2, 2009


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe