User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    If you do not know the storyline of the teen titans never fear! Lizz is here to fill you in~! Plot~ A group of teen superheros, known as the teen ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood Red Sky

    Faye~~ My eyes widened at the crowd, two avians? The tears stained my cheeks but my mouth curled into a snarl. "What are you doing here? This is a public ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood Red Sky

    Ok! yay! Faye~~ My hair flurried around me, making if some were a distance away that it was some human cyclone in slowmotion. My jacket clinged helplessly to my damp ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood Red Sky

    EDIT: Name: Franco Boon Age: 17 going on 18... *sings sound of music to herself* Gender: Male Appearance: Black hair and vibrant blue eyes than dance with anticipation most of ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood Red Sky

    Name: Faye Andrews Age: 18 Gender: Female Appearance: Faye sports choppy dark brown hair and light sky blue eyes. Her complexion is light and she reaches a height of 5'6. ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Life of Crime 2

    Name: August Pax Nickname (if there is one): Frost Age: 19 Gender (incase the name doesn't give it away): Male Gang (If one): Curse Personality: A cold one, exactly like ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    *yeah i'm waiting too*

    Nov 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Illisions of Control

    The transition ryhme in this seems to me to be a bit off.. I love the poem and how it flows a bit and I love the whole topic it ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Abbey~~ "So yeah," I smiled attempting to cover the now kind of dry conversation, "I'm your only tour-ee!" "Oh yay!" He answered in a sarcastic tone. "Let's do something!" I ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Abbey~~ The boy in front of them was nonchalant, his smile was anyway. "I was never greeted by any committee," Sam mouthed, "I've been here a week!" "Okay do we ...

    Nov 25, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Abbey~~ "I'm Abbey!" I smiled wide, "And that grouch is my brother Max- Don't worry he doesn't bite." Max bit the air and Sam turned back to me, trying to ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Abbey~ "Oh cheer up!" I called at my brother, "It's not all that bad being new!" "I'd rather be a misanthrope- oh wait- I am," My twin brother sighed and ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Typical Teens 3

    Name: Abbey Hunt Age: 16 Gender: female Appearance: Brown hair that falls lightly past her shoulders and green eyes that peak out from her mod style hair cut (blunt bangs). ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    oh ok!! sorry >< i wasn't thinking...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    yay! then I might be able to do it but it's thanksgiving..

    Nov 20, 2009


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman