User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Abbey~ "Hi there!" I laughed, "I could say the same for a late night swim." I looked at him with questioning and he stared back intuitively, like he was studying ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    May~~ I fubbed my hand at the bend of my elbow, the stitches flecked my skin in an artistic manner almos t like my fall was completely on purpose. "A ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Abbey~~ Sagittarius Swish, plap! The arrow gingerly hit the target in dead center naturally. MY arm pulled back on the bow again, letting go then repeating. Hitting each of the ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Is it Maeve? Im confused..**

    Dec 12, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Alida~ "Apparently he turned himself in," Anthony mouthed seeming to let the words just seep out, "Somethings up but- gah!" He brought his fists down on the table making a ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Alida~~ "Oh joyous moment!" I exclaimed with a large smile. Ringo turned into a sheep beast again and Anthony didn't look happy with him. Android shared my excitement but wasn't ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown DT

    Here shallt lie the truths ye wish to speak and reveal

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Alida~~ I floated through the tower towards the large room, I guess on earth this is called an "Early bird catches the urn?" Humans are weird, I thought to myself. ...

    Dec 11, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    we can starrrttt whoever wants to post first may do so freely :D

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood Red Sky

    *lets shake this up a bit shall we?* Franco~ Faye was insane, absolutely, positively insane gone cukkoo. This was saying alot coming from the back of my head, I sighed ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    yes free reign over your second characters :D just attempt to base it off of someone please :D

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    I guess wince we seem to have all of the "needed" characters we can kick this bugger off! But if you want to create a second character you may.

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Archive Re: Blood Red Sky

    Faye~ "What in hell were you thinking?" One of us said, most likely Franco. The anygry tears had subsided and now I was full out crying. My tears made my ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Name: Abbey Allen Age: 17 Sign: Sagittarius Weapon: Bow and Arrow Power:She wouldn't personally call it a power but she can control what becomes of the arrows in the air. ...

    Dec 9, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    *Ah I forgot to put "Description" on here!!!!!!* Name: Alida *her name is too complicated to say in English* Character based off of: Starfire Detail on powers: Alida's powers reflect ...

    Dec 8, 2009


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13