User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    I'm sorry mates but I must make my dear character drop out because I can barely check this site anymore...I'm so sorry though!! Have a happy new year and feel ...

    Jan 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ragdoll

    Name: Maria Clementine Ragdoll/human: Human Age: 17 Appearance: Longish red hair that falls in light waves past her shoulders. She has light blue eyes and a wide smile that only ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    Violet~~ "Well I hope I'm not manufactured," I giggled with the other passengers as we pulled up to the school. Many people huddled to the Ravenclaw table where I found ...

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    Violet~~ My body tumbled along, although the seats in the train's boxes were comfy they were certainly no place for a nap! As I made my way through the group ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Abbey~~ The hours flew by after that, it was filled with sobbing and fizzy beverages. I hoped no one saw past my cheery facade to the person who was deep ...

    Dec 24, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Abbey~~ The smile I once wore turened into a grimace, looking about I spotted the timer that read 18:32 and was gradually counting down slowly. I was pushed away from ...

    Dec 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Abbey~~ "Double up!" I suggested (well more of an order) to my team mates. My body found it's way off the ground as it sprung back and forth, gracefully in ...

    Dec 20, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    EDIT: I'm making her a ravenclaw since we seem to lack non-gryffindors Name: Violet Juniper Age: 16, 5th year Gender: Female House: Ravenclaw Personality: A bit too outgoing, she is ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    Abbey~~ I pulled my hair into a pony tail, the others were gathering thier own weapons of choice but I myself drew into my own concentration. My group was the ...

    Dec 19, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Third Wizard War

    spot reserved for a Gryffindor girl :D

    Dec 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Fox

    claimageeeeeeee

    Dec 16, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown DT

    lets go for it :DD

    Dec 15, 2009
  • OOC Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown DT

    Hm it could be one of Slade's lackeys but we don't know what his lackey wants ^_^

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Zodiac2

    *haha in real life i am a scorpio >.< Abbey~~ I laughed at Paris's comment despite the situation. "Isn't the Libra's job to resolve quarrels?" Claudia spat again. "No we ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Teen Titans: The Showdown

    Alida~~ The alarm went off when I was trying to get with this alone time of which the others spoke of. I didn't get the point because well I was ...

    Dec 14, 2009


mashed potatoes are v a l i d
— Liminality