User avatar

lizzifer

  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    That would totally be awesome if you moved it!

    Mar 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    Woahs.. I haven't been HERE in a little while... May~~ I was slightly worried. Matt tightly grasped my hand but seriously, what was going on?

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cheshire Ranch.

    Are we just getting there orrr have we been there for a while? Max~ The bus's wheels lunged down the gritty almost dirt road. Max had gotten accustomed to the ...

    Mar 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Cheshire Ranch.

    Name: Max Caldwell Age: 17 Gender Male Ability: He can duplicate himself and manipulate the thoughts of people Bio: Max was born and raised on the god forsaken streets of ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Lizz~~ I was a bit bored, the world seemed awfully quiet where I was. Every story book had a background but no characters, and everyone that I saw quickly ran ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    since we seem to have alotttttt of people we can start! :D the land of the storybooks in confusing full of random things but the most crowded with ideas. One ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School [2]

    May~~ With a bit of a smile I grafully said, "No, no way and not in-" I was interrupted by Matt, "Where is Seth?" COME ON GUYS!!! *sorry for the ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    I'm- I'm so happy *tear* Name: Lizz (or Lizzifer) Age: 16 Personality: Likes people, a bit too much and is very trusting. (I hate describing myself blahh) She likes to ...

    Mar 15, 2010
  • Archive Re: Oooher! :) How loverly!

    HI!!!!!!! I'm that weird character that Lizzifer always makes super happy and depressed. Also I'm one big ironic thing that funs through lizz's head! I would have to dateeee any ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Nate's Dead?! (A Storybook not to scare anyone)

    Yes it is true, our great web admin person was murdered (or is he really dead?) PLOT: In a world known as YWS, there was a King like figure named ...

    Mar 14, 2010
  • Archive Re: Twilight Parody(Gory Shocking Ending)Hunting Death

    Feb 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years DT

    okay i'm confused on what is going on @_@

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Vera~~ I was late, oh so very late, my backpack bounced violently against my back as I ran out in the direction that the receptionist had pointed. The bus was ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: On a TV show

    Name: Marie Beuxbon Age: 18 Picture: (i couldn't help it...I love Zooey Deschanel X) ) Roll on Show: Lead Actress Personality: Being forced into acting at a young age by ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Name: Vera Maxwell Age: 17/18 (i haven't decided yet :3) Gender: Female Personality: Talkative and overly interested in things she shouldn't be. She is smiley and informative bursting with small ...

    Feb 23, 2010


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger