User avatar

live1out2loud7

  • Randomosity Re: What is the ad above as you reply to this post?

    an ad about creative writing for fun. That is actually pretty good :D

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Rockhut Coffee House

    I don't know, but this is the craziest coffee house ever. This reminds me of a soap opera. vampires, attacking people, bombing, romance... wow

    May 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Rockhut Coffee House

    Ah, I've seen weirder. *creepily sits down in a dark corner and stares off into space*

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Compliment The User Above You!

    Is insanely polite :D

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    My middle name. I actually would rather go by my middle name thn my first name. Would you rather be bitten by a lobster (trus me, it hurts) or stung ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    either would be gross, but I'd have to go with butter. I don't really like cream cheese. Would you rather be forced to carry around a fifty pound back pack ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Rockhut Coffee House

    Wait, this place actually sells coffee now! OMG, thats amazing!

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Rockhut Coffee House

    Oh, what a cute reunion!

    May 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Rockhut Coffee House

    Haha, I don't know whose car that was! I walked here!

    May 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The Rockhut Coffee House

    NOOOOO *dumps a bucket of water on Zohali before it can cause any harm*

    May 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Live out the scene in which my favorite character dies. I would hate that, but in the worse nightmare I ever had, I woke up the second before died. That's ...

    May 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: If you had two super powers and one attribute,

    I thought telepathy was controlling things with your mind? Or it might be both...

    May 1, 2012
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    I, like Host, have not read all of the comments on this debate. However, I feel very strongly on this topic, and believe, that once I tell my story, most ...

    May 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: If you had two super powers and one attribute,

    That would be insanely awesome! My two superpowers would be controlling/enduring temperatures (I'm counting that as one) and flying. My attribute would also be Endurance. I have no endurance, and ...

    May 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    never be able to move without dancing. I kinda dance a lot randomly anyways, so it wouldn't be that big of a change for me. Would you rather eat a ...

    May 1, 2012


Once you have people's attention, you have a greater responsibility to tell them something of value.
— Tobias Forge (Ghost B.C.)