User avatar

littleauthor

  • Archive Re: Sky Pirates vs Sky Ninjas

    I woke up 3 days later alone in the ship, terrified. I got up realizing I'm not that weak like I thought I was going to be. When I looked ...

    Feb 15, 2013
  • Archive Re: Sky Pirates vs Sky Ninjas

    I came to late to the battle and ended up with a bloody shoulder. A bullet had shot straight though it and I'm going, fast. The edges of my eyes ...

    Feb 13, 2013
  • Archive Re: Sky Pirates vs Sky Ninjas

    I sat on my bunk running my hair tough my fingers and staring at the ceiling. I slowly get up and stretch not able to stand the silence any longer. ...

    Feb 12, 2013
  • Archive Re: Sky Pirates vs Sky Ninjas

    Name: Mari Age: 17 Race: Human american (girl) Alliance: (Pirate or Ninja?) - Pirate Rank: First mate Appearance: short, blonde with feathers on the lower part of the left side ...

    Feb 10, 2013


What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though.
— J.D. Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye