User avatar

littleauthor

  • OOC Archive Re: The Survivors DT

    We don't have to end it if you guys don't want to :3. People have just started to stop posting as much.

    Mar 25, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood is Everything DT

    Yeah her younger siblings could be sent off to the millitary and some could even be sick and die or something xD

    Mar 25, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood is Everything DT

    I'm not going to play all those charectors, Myana will just mention them every once and a while

    Mar 25, 2013
  • Archive Re: Survival Island (Full/Started)

    Katie Stone The girl was acting really weird and I couldn't help but to stare. Colin finally drew me out of it when he asked me to go look for ...

    Mar 25, 2013
  • Archive Re: Blood is Everything (Royal house- Started but always open)

    Name: Myana Orsay Age: 17 Gender: Female Rank Princess of Sunuma Allegiance: Country Appearance: Her hair fall to about the middle of her back and she has dark grey eyes. ...

    Mar 25, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood is Everything DT

    Yeah I was going to see i I could change to princess instead of prince. Yeah and we do need some family members.

    Mar 25, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Blood is Everything DT

    Question time. OK so are the prince and princess like brother and sister? Just wonderin. Hehe OK bye.

    Mar 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The Papermen DT

    Hayyyyyy Welcome to Papermen DT!

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Papermen (started/ Accepting)

    OK guys if we get 1 more person to join I'll start up the storybook :)

    Mar 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Slavery or Freedom? DT

    Oh no... more drama, great just what we need xD

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Survivors (started)

    Liam Hindi Liam woke to a sharp pain in his head. He tried to raise his hand to touch it but it was held back by ropes. "What the hell ...

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Archive Re: Survival Island (Full/Started)

    Katie Stone I sat beside's Colin as he poked the fire with his long stick. "Are we ever gonna see mommy and daddy again?" I asked looking up at his ...

    Mar 24, 2013
  • Archive Re: Revolution [open/started]

    Nadia Harlem Nadia sat in the road near a mud puddle bored. She took a stick and sat and drew her self. A girl walked around the corner almost stepping ...

    Mar 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: The YWS Grand Re-Opening Storybook DT

    *poof*

    Mar 24, 2013
  • OOC Archive Re: Slavery or Freedom? DT

    Just posted. Sorry its kinda short, I'm on my iPod.

    Mar 24, 2013


As long as you don't find out about my other, way worse, crimes- I'm fine.
— MrytleJinn