Random avatar

little_miss_obsessed

  • Writers Corner Re: trying again?

    This is one of those summaries that I'd expect to hear little girls saying "aww" at the end. It's interesting. My only concern is your ability to make it long ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: first book i'm workin on...fantasy/drama/romance

    Well as a girl.... I have to say that It does have potential. It seems a little rough still like there would be a huge hole with her being in ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: trying again?

    i know it's a bit long but i broke it up into little mini paragrapphs to try to make it easier for you all to read. :-] i'm calling it ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: first book i'm workin on...fantasy/drama/romance

    Er, I know this isn't exactly the type of criticism you are searching for, but I must tell you that the story might not be appealing to males.= ~EP i'm ...

    Nov 16, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: first book i'm workin on...fantasy/drama/romance

    here's a (long) synopsis of it. i'm calling it Trousdale's Syndrome. so, let me tell you all about my dramatic romantic freaky ficticious supernatural OHMYGOSH THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN! ...

    Nov 16, 2008


If you can't describe what you are doing as a process, you don't know what you're doing.
— W. Edwards Deming