Random avatar

little_miss_obsessed

  • Lyrics Re: Taylor Swift

    and yes, i do dedictate my rewritten version to the current guy i have a crush on. he's the guy i used to base this song off of :] (and ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Lost With You

    this is a very sweet song and i'm sure whoever it's written about will love you forever for writing it :P hahaha. one problem i've got with this: you use ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Why Can't You See?

    If you only knew me from the heart, You would know what I’m going through. When I saw you from the start I knew I would never win. i would ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Dear David

    if you're smart enough, you'd realize that this is a song I wrote for David Archuleta, no joke XD (pay close attention in the really long bridge; i use the ...

    Jan 3, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Dismissed

    Too bad I don't care much about your first impressiong hunch Of here's how I see you think of me please just ignore the random "g" in "first impression." i ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Dismissed

    *** This song is supposed to be a very laid back, acoustic/piano/violin sorta song, except in the bridge after the 2nd chorus, it's just soft piano, and then in the ...

    Dec 20, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Confessions of a Lovestruck Girl - true story.

    *****NOTE: This is a TRUE STORY. Told from my point of view. Absolutely ZERO of this is fake. it is ALL true. All me, all the truth. please enjoy.***** Have ...

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Can’t Take the Pain (Punk Rock)

    i find this song very relatable to. what's written about is very real. i like how it all flows so nicely; its not necessary to know the music for it. ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love

    cute. simple, easy to read. i like it :]

    Nov 23, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Invisible (a one-time thing? prologue to a full story?)

    *****NOTE: This is a TRUE STORY. Told from my point of view. Absolutely ZERO of this is fake. it is ALL true. All me, all the truth. please enjoy.***** Have ...

    Nov 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Trousdale's Syndrome - prologue

    the story summary is in the writers corner of the community forums. and i apologize if the tab isnt working and it all appears to be one big long paragraph, ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: trying again?

    This is one of those summaries that I'd expect to hear little girls saying "aww" at the end. It's interesting. My only concern is your ability to make it long ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: first book i'm workin on...fantasy/drama/romance

    Well as a girl.... I have to say that It does have potential. It seems a little rough still like there would be a huge hole with her being in ...

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: a song?

    i don't know what to call it so if you come up with something, just leave it in your comment... [v1] I'm gonna miss you Even though I kind of ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: trying again?

    i know it's a bit long but i broke it up into little mini paragrapphs to try to make it easier for you all to read. :-] i'm calling it ...

    Nov 17, 2008


Nothing says criminal activity like strong bones. ;)
— Magebird