Random avatar

little_miss_obsessed

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Faith in the Fayth

    Hello. My name is Yuna, former summoner. I defeated Sin long ago, and am a former sphere hunter as part of the Gullwings. The Gullwings consisted of me, my best ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Won't Go Home Without You - Andy Samberg - Chapter 1

    Her mom, who was standing beside her the whole time, interrupted us. "Excuse me, but I need to check us in. So if you could move out of the way, ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Won't Go Home Without You (temporary title) - Andy Samberg

    I haven't written in a while but I was just recently inspired to write some fanfiction spurred by my newfound obsession for Andy Samberg! "Won't Go Home Without You" is ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: I Just Saw a Face

    Chorus: How can I explain my heart Why do I keep smiling Does everything seem this clear Could it be I could be bewitched ‘Cause I just saw a face ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Is this not love?

    this is adorable. only problem i have is that it confuses me when someone doesnt use the same constant rhyme scheme throughout a poem (with the exception of free verse, ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Fooled

    This is April Fool's Day Anything goes You will get tricked Egad! This is not a real holiday! I walk to school Go into my classroom Sit down quietly at ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Take Me Back To 90's

    oh, the 90s. good times, good times. 90s nickelodeon was especially the best. and the fashion everyone wore, oh my. i miss those says =/ anyways, i'd say this song ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Let Go

    i love the whole message of this poem. i find it very easy to relate to. and it's good for you to get your feelings out in such a humane ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: An Ode to Google

    this is brilliantly worded. it made me laugh a little, even. amusing, and true. i have no criticism for this!!! good job(:

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: No Match

    this is a bit short, but that's ok. if you put in some punctuation, it would make it a lot better. and i don't really understand what the message of ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Edward Cullen

    the only criticism i have is that it doesn't really seem to have any rhythn/meter. it doesn't matter that it doesn't rhyme. and try breaking it up and adding some ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Blue Ocean Eyes

    this is really good. i like how you broke it up. there were a few parts that i didn't quite understand, like "i don't want to be another damsel on ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Bragging

    My friend, she brags about meeting the Jonas Brothers- She has floor seats to their concert I don't My friend, she brags about a hot guy asking her out- She ...

    Mar 30, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: If You Want Me

    [c] If it's a letter You want I'll write it now If it's a song I'll sing it loud If it's attention I'll be around And if it's space You ...

    Mar 7, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Out Of My Mind

    i don't know if i really want to call this "out of my mind" so if you come up with something, just leave it in your comment... [v1] I'm gonna ...

    Jan 18, 2009


May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year