-
Re: A Bit Too Late
This was great. You did a good job of conveying the emotions of your characters, and in only a paragraph or two you had me hooked on your plot. Which ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: old man Nic and the squirrel
Wow. Well, you spelled a few things wrong, it was kind of choppy, and you totally lost me a few times. But it was certainly original and I laughed at ...
Mar 31, 2009 -
Re: To Lily
I'll pray for you I'm so sorry; I can't even begin to imagine the pain you must have gone through...and might still be going through. Though this poem really captured...what, ...
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: The Day All the Roses Died
Wow That was fantastic, inspiring, amazing!!! And all sorts of other adjectives!!! One day all the roses died. Not all at once, just a few at a time. Some knew ...
Jan 20, 2009 -
Re: Unwilling Kiss
This was a great poem, though at some parts it was kind of hard to follow. I thought you were talking about how Romeo and Juliet came to love each ...
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
banned for not having a valid reason for banning people
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: The User Below You...
Not sure exactly how hurt you are, but I can assure you that I am indeed hurting TPBM is currently procrastinating
Dec 5, 2008 -
Re: Publish This Poem
Haha Man the story of my life - or any writer's for that matter. this was so creative and original! I loved the whole thing; and your rhyming stayed pretty ...
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: He loves me not
My most recent song, pretty self-explanatory. I know its kinda short. Hope you like! (please comment!) verse: I’ve tried to play your games And I’ve lied to myself everyday To ...
Nov 30, 2008 -
Re: To Me, On November 9 2003
Wow I really wish I understood what was going on. Your wording was wonderful - I love how you described your memories. when you live in one place your whole ...
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: Young Love
Definitely prosey. I liked it - it was like a smack to the face of young lovers everywhere. A bit rough; and a little too long. Needs a bit of ...
Nov 10, 2008 -
Re: Chasing the Wind
Wow Thanks for the great feedback everybody! Tusker93 was right; its a poem about how we spend our lives chasing meaningless things, and before we know it, its too late. ...
Oct 10, 2008 -
Re: Esmeralda
I wrote this from one of my character's point of view and I liked it. But I feel like something's not quite right.... Any and all opinions are welcome! ******************************** ...
Oct 6, 2008 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I found it in a google ad Gotta love those things
Oct 6, 2008 -
Re: Tears On Her Guitar
I liked this one. My favorite line was: Wind blows through orange flowers Glistening from light showers The imagery there was beautiful. Okay, lets get down to the nitty-gritty. Your ...
Oct 6, 2008
