User avatar

lillizard

  • Other » General, General Re: Cute little piggies and a new layout!

    Piggy Slippers! Yay!

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elf Son

    fine, I'll put thirteen.

    Oct 29, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elf Son

    This is only an indroduction to who the character is, to give the reader more emotion. The questions you asked will be explained later in the book, although I will ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elf Son

    Here is my complete prolouge. Elf Son His tears numbered more than the massive multitude of icy raindrops pouring from the sky. His fists clenched, his cheeks numb, and his ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elf Son

    I need a good name for black entities of darkness ruled by the dark wizard in my story. Does anybody have any ideas?

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Elf Son

    Thanks, and nice idead sp2580, I am almost done with the chapter and will be updating this topic.

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Eldest

    Eldest=The best book ever.

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Ink Heart & Ink Spell by Cornelia Funke

    I know. I've already read Inkheart, Inkspell, Dragon Rider, and The Thief Lord. They're all great books, especially Inkpell.

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Ink Heart & Ink Spell by Cornelia Funke

    I agree. I read inkheart and inspell and they are some of the best and most captivating books I have ever read. I just wish that Cornelia Funke would hurry ...

    Oct 20, 2006


The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune