User avatar

lillizard

  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    Three words: best. children's. writer. I have never read a children's book that has such a good combo of wittiness, flow, and plots than Roahld Dahl. Also, I think he ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Escape from Arylon, By Jo Wittemore. It's also the first book in the silverskin legacy. It's a pretty ok book.

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Um, I'm only thirteen. ~Vasoac Sure, I would love a child to help me torture all who stand in my path of conquiring Nores! Then, I could betray and abandon ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elf Son

    Elf Son Chapter 3 “Have you seen any keys lying around anywhere?” The old man asked the bartender of “The Sword and Flask”. “Or, have you noticed any pickpockets in ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello

    Hello, and welcome to the site! I am lillizard, a smiley and lizard specialest. Lucky for you, when you're putting in either a poem or a story, there is a ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Finding Wings

    Very nice story. Again, like Snoink said, great dialouge. Although, the story could really use a couple more descriptions. You can see the boy in your head, but you need ...

    Dec 3, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: NaNoWriMo

    [quote="moosiegirl"]What's Nanowritemo or whatever u call it?[/quote It's a challenge you can take in which you need to write a 50,000 word story in only the month of November. I ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Teardrop

    Teardrop As I silently cry, A little tear falls from my eye. Formed at last from my anguish, Gathered by another's dark wish. Oh me, oh my, the others sigh, ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elf Son

    Thanks, guys. I'll due some major editations tonight.

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I was obviously in the torture chamber, torturing people. Duh. -Vasdem again What is the best stratagy to take over the kingdom of men? p.s. This still has nothing to ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm afraid I can't answer that question. My mom told me not to tell anyone else my weight. Besides, if I told you, I'd have to beet you up. - ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Miwaki>>>I'd ask them: "Maybe. It depends, are you a bandit. Because I really don't like them." -Soldier who was stabbed to death in Elf Son chapter one, but who's name ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    p.s. I was talking to Miwaki with that response. I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would choose a sword to slice victem's heads off, a mace to beat them to death, and then a staff to turn them into a demon and make them ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Elf Son-Chapter 2

    Critique Please Be harsh, but not brutal Elf Son Chapter 2- Seloba Vasôac could feel the anger swelling up inside him, ready to burst open and release an inferno of ...

    Nov 28, 2006


See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories. Ask for no guarantees, ask for no security.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451