-
Re: !!!Newbie Here!!!
Hi Rae, I'm pretty new and I'm loving the site. I am positive you'll love it too! I was looking for a writer's website and I fell in love too! ...
Aug 30, 2010 -
Re: Hi, Everyone!
Welcome to YWS. You will LOVE it here I know I do :D. Feel free to pm me about anything (although I might not know a lot because I am ...
Aug 23, 2010 -
Re: NEW so please read!!!
Haha You have an awesome imagination :D
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: NEW so please read!!!
And I love the avvie Jas
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: NEW so please read!!!
Thanks for the warm welcome. Everyone here is so nice :P
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: NEW so please read!!!
Well, I was going to get little green dots, but everyone here seems to have moving avatars so I got a moving avvie too.:D
Aug 21, 2010 -
Re: NEW so please read!!!
Hi!!! When I found this website a couple of weeks ago I couldn't wait to join. I went on it everyday and read stories. Well now I have and I ...
Aug 20, 2010
