Random avatar

lilgreendots

  • Welcome Mat Re: Avast, Fellow Young Adults!

    Hello PeeledBanana, Welcome to YWS, and I know you'll love it here as much as I do. Don't worry, what happened to you, happened to me too. I used to ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm, well, new!

    Hello There, Welcome to this place we like to call Young Writer's Society, and I know you'll love it here as much as I do. It's ok about the introduction, ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: helloo

    Hello There, Welcome to YWS, and I know you'll love it here as much as I do! I'm lilgreendots, but you can call me lil, green, dots, ligreots, baby g, ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Land ho! I've just joined!

    Hello Silver, Welcome to the site. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and my wall is open to you. I'm sure that you already know a ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm DaSpetsnaz!

    Hey There, You probably already know some things from your sister, or your sisters friend or whatever (: So are you going to post anything soon?? If you need a ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Operation: Bunty6

    Message received 12:57 Am 12/30/10 Outgoing Message: Agent: liilgreendot Mission: To Welcome Age: 12 Gender:Female Sibling(s): 2 Who are they?:You won't know them. Hair: Black Eyes:Dark Brown Weight:

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Operation: Bunty6

    Message received 12:57 Am 12/30/10 Outgoing Message: Agent: liilgreendot Mission: To Welcome Age: 12 Gender:Female Sibling(s): 2 Who are they?:You won't know them. Hair: Black Eyes:Dark Brown Weight:

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Welcome YoungNate8, Welcome to the site and I know you'll love it here a much as I do. So are you just working on your book or are you writing ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Person Approaches

    Hello NovemberNovelist(I just love your username), I'm lilgreendots, but you can call me lil, green, or dots :D. Welcome to this site and I know you'll loe it here as ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey guys! I'm new.

    Hi iGlamour, Welcome to the site and I know you'll love it here as much as I do :D. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: "Hello" Addi spoke joyfully, giving a small wave.

    Hi, and welcome to YWS :D. I know you'll love it here as much as I do :D. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm. ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: New guy

    Hi ZERABY! Welcome to YWS, I am posotive that you'll love it here. This site is very easy to navigate so I'm sure you won't have any trouble finding things,but ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Guys!

    Hello Zekke, welcome to the site, and Iknow you'll love it here as much as I do. If you have any question feel free to pm me and my wall ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Newbie questions

    Beebers go to Blog and on the scroll down Menu go to Blog Config. There you can edit your blog. -lilgreendots

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi I'm lilgreendots but you can call me green, lil, dots, or dotsy.Welcome to YWS and I'll know you'll love it here as much as I do. Here are a ...

    Sep 27, 2010


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney