Random avatar

lilgreendots

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    9.5/10

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    Friend: I need to go home to check my Facebook Me: Oh I need to go home and check the Parent Portal for my grades

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What's the deal with F.R.E.D.?

    I'll miss F.R.E.D You know he always said he had been wanting to talk to lilgreendots. I think I was his favorite :D

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Bands? Or songs?

    I don't know, I always seem to have a favorite song. I guess right now I like Just A Dream by Nelly, Just the Way you are by Bruno Mars, ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you have a pen name?

    I always use lilgreendots or greendots, or sometimes I'll use an alternate name spelling like antwonette, when my real name is Antoinette.

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: How do you review?

    I quote the whole piece and add grammar mistakes and comments in colored or bolded font. Then I write my overall thought of the piece underneath.

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Where'd your username come from?

    One of my friends had the email lilpinkdots so I asked her if I could use lilgreendots as my email. So I used it as an email and I loved ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Bad Clone

    Star Wars is a bad clone of Indiana Jones

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the username above you.

    10/10

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    so I could

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You can now purchase points!

    Nah, I'll stick with reviewing too.

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Make up a Swear word

    Flabernackle What the Flabernackle.

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    X- Xylophone-It's an instrument.

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...

    When you practice snorting, and pushing your glasses up in the mirror.

    Oct 25, 2010


“I am not worried, Harry," said Dumbledore, his voice a little stronger despite the freezing water. "I am with you.”
— Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince