-
Re: Why
Because the word minion sort of sounds like the word onion and she really likes onions Why does she like onions and not carrots? (random :D)
Nov 5, 2010 -
Re: Why
By using a new pill her doctor gave her. Why did her doctor give her the pill?
Nov 4, 2010 -
Re: Why
Because the person who threw it couldn't lift a dryer Why couldn't the person lift a dryer
Oct 31, 2010 -
Re: Why
Because they wanted to stope working for Santa, and start making syrup. Why did the elves want to stop working for Santa?
Oct 31, 2010 -
Re: Why
This forum is simple, just answer questions to why. For example I would start it and say something random like Why did Jack break his crown? Then the next user ...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: Match Maker
who's stableboy?! XD Skins and Bolt. =P It's Isha's runaway lover XD Jasminebells and Grantblayfur :D :D :D
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: Nationality Headcount at YWS
American: 13 Canadian: 3 English: 5 Filipino: 3 Finnish: 1 French: 1 Indian: 5 Irish: 1 Italian: 1 Puerto Rican: 1 Scottish: 1 South African: 1 South Korean: 1 Welsh: ...
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: The ABC game
J-Jump In!
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: Two Weeks with the Kindle
I got the Kindle *screams*. So far it is awesome and I haven't had any problems with it.
Oct 30, 2010 -
Re: Two Weeks with the Kindle
I also have another question about the kindle. For the web it has would it allow me to access web pages like YWS?
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: Two Weeks with the Kindle
Wow, I just looked it up to see, and aparently barnes and noble might release a color nook tommorow! CNN said that it was going to be 249 which is ...
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: You can now purchase points!
Jas, you almost have 8000 points. Don't you think that's enough :D
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: Two Weeks with the Kindle
Ok, so my birthday is coming up and I have been debating whether to get the Amazon Kindle or the Barnes and Noble nook. At first I wanted the Nook ...
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]
Ranger...nice picture Just Curious, What book are you reading????
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Where'd your username come from?
I never would have guessed wickedwonder :D
Oct 25, 2010
