Random avatar

lilgreendots

  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    J-Jump In!

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Two Weeks with the Kindle

    I got the Kindle *screams*. So far it is awesome and I haven't had any problems with it.

    Oct 30, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Forgotten *Irony Piece, only suppose to be one page long*

    “See mom, this just proves how irresponsible Daniel is and how responsible I am,” I said getting into the car. “Ok, so I forgot to do one project. It’s only ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but after it's not depressing, I use my magic fairy wand and make it more depressing than it originally was. I wish the world could have a National Writing ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grandmother's Watch.

    Grandmother's Watch The coffee mug clicked against the glass plate underneath as he lifted it to his mouth, the contents sloshing against the sides due to his shaking hands. A ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grandmother's Watch.

    Grandmother's Watch The coffee mug clicked against the glass plate underneath as he lifted it to his mouth, the contents sloshing against the sides due to his shaking hands. A ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Two Weeks with the Kindle

    I also have another question about the kindle. For the web it has would it allow me to access web pages like YWS?

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Two Weeks with the Kindle

    Wow, I just looked it up to see, and aparently barnes and noble might release a color nook tommorow! CNN said that it was going to be 249 which is ...

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted, but it was a used magic carpet so it was covered in bird poop. I wish that I could go on a 1,000 shopping spree.

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    amazingwonder

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: You can now purchase points!

    Jas, you almost have 8000 points. Don't you think that's enough :D

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having an avvie that I saw online.

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Bour

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Snow White

    Oct 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having three stars :D

    Oct 26, 2010


Proud people breed sad sorrows for themselves.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights