Random avatar

lilgreendots

  • Other Poetry Re: Help me with this poem?

    victoria781, It was organized well, made sense, and I enjoyed reading it! You'll do great presenting it tommorow (I can feel it!) -lilgreendots

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lone Sullen

    I'm a flickering light, A unknown shadow, No one around to hear my sorrow Fragile as glass, About to break, No one there to see my face In darkened alleys, ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A sea of questions.

    Hey FlyerS, Who breaks but remains unbroken? Who bore first life but does not live? Who is poisoned by her greatest children? Who gave all and continues to give? What ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: this is not a poem about love

    Hey Jagged, There's nothing really to criticize. other than this was truly one of the best poems I have ever read. -lilgreendots

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Treasure Passed

    Aquababe, This was a good poem considering you wrote it several years ago. I know people my age on older that couldn't even right that right now! There really isn't ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Civilization

    Ligea, I'm going to have to agree with with the other reviewers. Is the dove suppose to be a metaphor for something because it didn't communicate it that clearly. And ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A battle won

    Rememberme, I love the poem, because you managed to find a way to incorporate a lot of feeling and emotion, while making it rhyme. I just wanted to know what ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: And I've never been more alive

    Hello There. Teamdelware, this was AMAZING!! You could really feel the emotion and it kept me hooked on the whole time. The only thing I would maybe change is everytime ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Glittering Frost

    Hi SakuraFallsSweetly, I didn't see any mistakes except for the first word: Icey, and the word shiney in the second stanza Isn't it suppose to be Icy, and Shiny???? Other ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Beach of Humanity

    Hey thatBoy, Like SilentRain said, there weren't really any grammatical errors in the piece, so I'll just give an overall review. So in the first two lines, I noticed that ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: my bestfriend

    Hey shannaBanana, This was well written except for the errors in writing. This was a great read, but the thing I would change is how you formatted it. It would ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams

    I knew this was from a song :D!!!! It was very well written and the only thing is the fact that you have two lines and then four (Maybe three ...

    Dec 5, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Gillia's God

    This was an interesting piece. I didn't do a full grammar review, but in the second paragraph when you said "It sounded too good to be true" to should be ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Girl in Blue

    A small girl in blue sat all alone on the playground at recess. Try sing a sentence that will hook the reader in more She watched all the other children ...

    Nov 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Nickname the user above you!

    Gawk Hanger

    Nov 23, 2010


There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
— W. Somerset Maugham