Random avatar

lilgreendots

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Don't Ask.

    Wow this was really good. Everyone else already talked about changing the point of view, so I won't bother going over that again. Allen really seemed like a real character ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear You

    Hey, so I usually don't write letters as stories like these, so I don't know how this is going to go. I just wrote this up in like 20 minutes. ...

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm DaSpetsnaz!

    Hey There, You probably already know some things from your sister, or your sisters friend or whatever (: So are you going to post anything soon?? If you need a ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Operation: Bunty6

    Message received 12:57 Am 12/30/10 Outgoing Message: Agent: liilgreendot Mission: To Welcome Age: 12 Gender:Female Sibling(s): 2 Who are they?:You won't know them. Hair: Black Eyes:Dark Brown Weight:

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Operation: Bunty6

    Message received 12:57 Am 12/30/10 Outgoing Message: Agent: liilgreendot Mission: To Welcome Age: 12 Gender:Female Sibling(s): 2 Who are they?:You won't know them. Hair: Black Eyes:Dark Brown Weight:

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Moon

    I really liked this poem. The only thing that I didn't get was when you said Disappointment wells up a single tear falls with a small splash into the silver ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Welcome YoungNate8, Welcome to the site and I know you'll love it here a much as I do. So are you just working on your book or are you writing ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    First I left and didn't go back on for a while. Then I came back, but I left for like a couple of weeks. But now I am back for ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: A New Person Approaches

    Hello NovemberNovelist(I just love your username), I'm lilgreendots, but you can call me lil, green, or dots :D. Welcome to this site and I know you'll loe it here as ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: the story from my point of view

    Who am I ? And who are you? Do you know me ? Do I know you? I'm so new to living so this must do Oh and will I ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Life Lost, Another Born

    Hey, So I really loved the poem, but I agree that the last stanza could use some work One day life bloomed in my eyes, Existence replaced the dull cold, ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Magnified by Jash Bagabaldo *tweaked*

    This was so ANAZING!!!! I have never meet anyone as talented as you. You can write, draw, sing, what can't you do. Anyways great lyrics, and song. I'm sorry there's ...

    Dec 30, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: His Love For Lady Adrienne

    I'll have to agree with qt11596. When I read the first two stanzas I felt already bored with the poem. But then I kept reading and it got really good. ...

    Dec 27, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Never Forgotten

    I think I'm starting to be a poet, and this is the start of my line of poetry. Please be honest and tell me what you think, but too harsh ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Skeleton Grin

    AsxLoversxGo, Yes, I'll have to admit this was creepy, but it was good. The only thing I would advise is that you break up the whole poem into stanzas before ...

    Dec 7, 2010


Too bad all the people who know how to run this country are busy running taxicabs or cutting hair.
— George Burns