Random avatar

lilgreendots

  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I had nine stitches on my ankle a few years ago from a glass chess set. Who knew chess could put be violent and put you in the hospital (:

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The Gender Bender!

    For RazHuni, since your renamed username for me is Bumblebee (:

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Bumblebee! You know why???? Because RazHuni sounds like Razz Honey, and bees like honey (:

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Land ho! I've just joined!

    Hello Silver, Welcome to the site. If you have any questions feel free to pm me and my wall is open to you. I'm sure that you already know a ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: new club- Operation:Music

    O_O. I'm going to go check it out right now!

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lie To Me~5

    I am still the mistress of paraphrasing, and this fact will not change. This spoiler shall contain a one to two-sentence summary of each chapter so far Chapter 1-We are ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What we are

    Wow! If only I could write poetry like that. This poem was truly amazing! There was nothing really to review, so I'm just going to give you a high five. ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Skandar Keynes [pencil]

    Wow! You drew this in one night. It would have taken me weeks to draw something nearly as good as this. This was really great and you have a bunch ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: You died, tonight.

    Wow! Lol! This was a fun read, thanks giving me a laugh! -lilgreendots

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Bedside Angel

    I agree with others. The last couple of the lines were the best out of the whole. There wasn't really much to review, so I'm sorry ): . You're really ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Lie To Me~4

    Grammar will be in green. My comments are in bold. Since I am the mistress of paraphrasing, this spoiler shall contain a one to two-sentence summary of each chapter Chapter ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2010 Yearbook

    kakagirl : for giving me the nickname Baby G. I love it and will keep it forever! GrenadeCatcher : You have such an awesome username. Grenade By Bruno Mars is ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Neo Tao

    There's not really much I can say about this poem. It's pretty good considering the rules that you have to follow when writing a haiku. It's ok that you didn't ...

    Jan 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear You

    Thanks everyone for the reviews, I'll work on adding to it right now (:

    Dec 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Insomnia

    This was a great story for just a preview. I didn't think someone could put great writing into little words but you did it, so I applaude you for that. ...

    Dec 31, 2010


It is most unlikely. But - here comes the big "but" - not impossible.
— Roald Dahl