Random avatar

lilgreendots

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Bond

    The story itself was great other than a few grammar mistakes. I didn't read to check for grammar mistakes but in the end of your story before Eli was going ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEW so please read!!!

    Haha You have an awesome imagination :D

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEW so please read!!!

    And I love the avvie Jas

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEW so please read!!!

    Thanks for the warm welcome. Everyone here is so nice :P

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEW so please read!!!

    Well, I was going to get little green dots, but everyone here seems to have moving avatars so I got a moving avvie too.:D

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple - Chapter1, Part 1

    I agree with UndertheGun, the way you used dialogue it would be better if you didn't have the main character write it like a journal or diary entry. Or if ...

    Aug 21, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: NEW so please read!!!

    Hi!!! When I found this website a couple of weeks ago I couldn't wait to join. I went on it everyday and read stories. Well now I have and I ...

    Aug 20, 2010


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns