Random avatar

lilgreendots

  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple - Chapter 2, Part 1

    Hey Carls, Well first of all I'm sorry I'm so late with the reviews. With school starting and me starting seventh grade I haven't been paying very much attention to ...

    Sep 18, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review for a Picture of Food.

    Here you go thanks in advance -lilgreenodts

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreams

    Thanks for the review it really helped :D -lilgreendots

    Aug 31, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Welcome to the Reviewing Machine [OPEN]

    Hi Tam, I just posted my first story so will you please review it for me -lilgreendots

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreams

    This is my first story on YWS so PLEASE tell me what you think, and I don't mind harsh edits (it makes me a better writer). And also I was ...

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: The Seven Dwarfes

    Hey Tamara You drew this!!!!! This is amazing! I really suck at drawing which makes me love it even more! Awesome Job!!!! -lilgreendots :D

    Aug 31, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: YWS (parody of Y.M.C.A)

    Hey Tam, Love the theme song we should definitely use it!!!! -lilgreendots

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: !!!Newbie Here!!!

    Hi Rae, I'm pretty new and I'm loving the site. I am positive you'll love it too! I was looking for a writer's website and I fell in love too! ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple - Chapter 1, Part 3

    Hi Carlito, Here's your review enjoy :D I thought everything sounded good. I had fun playing. These sentences seem sort of weak. You should combine them, and you should exchange ...

    Aug 30, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Bond Ch. 3

    The vampire hissed at me, he was probably thinking I was after his prey. I turned to the human. Instead of saying he was just say probably thinking. I turned ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Blood Bond Ch. 2

    Hello allmixedup, Here is your review enjoy You yourself have said no vampire is a match for me. I think it would be better to say You were the one ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, Everyone!

    Welcome to YWS. You will LOVE it here I know I do :D. Feel free to pm me about anything (although I might not know a lot because I am ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Breaking Dawn add on

    A lot of people already caught your other mistakes but I got a couple. Here is your review enjoy I smelt freshly cut grass by the forest, and the smell ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My First Chapter Book (when I was six...) *cute*

    Hello Writing Words This was so cute and fun to read. I can't believe you wrote this when you were six. My six year old brother couldn't write something as ...

    Aug 23, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple - Chapter 1, Part 2

    This was really good! The formatting made sense and it was interesting to read. I'm just curious how long are you planning to make this because if you want to ...

    Aug 22, 2010


If you have a dream, you have a duty to make it come true.
— Marco Pierre White