Random avatar

lilgreendots

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Colored Waters

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    8/10 I love the mix of colors.

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]

    Banned for having an awesome avatar.

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Hi I'm lilgreendots but you can call me green, lil, dots, or dotsy.Welcome to YWS and I'll know you'll love it here as much as I do. Here are a ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mother's Day Poem

    Thanks for the review, I don't really write poetry, but I was thinking about the poem I wrote and I just thought I'd post it for fun.

    Sep 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mother's Day Poem

    This is just a little Mother's Day poem I wrote in 6th grade...Enjoy When I was born there was love Mom looked like an angel sent from above She has ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Decided To Break It~1

    Sorry I forgot to write something at the very end so here it is: That was a great story. I loved the idea and it made me want to keep ...

    Sep 27, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Decided To Break It~1

    Basically, I wanna see how far I can go with this. Rated for it's content. Sorry for the lenght. Length not Lenght She had never even though thought of romance ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Shot of Arrogance (Chapter One - Old)

    A Shot of Arrogance ~ Chapter One The official page thingy for A Shot of Arrogance. Join and you get a monkey. :smt001 “The important thing about a problem is ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Who I Am Is Who You Are

    Chapter 1, My saviour. I smiled as the sun's warm rays tickled my face, fighting off the cold fall air coming from my sister's open window. Lord knew why Emma ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Deleted

    Well I didn't see any grammar responses so I'll just do and overall response. This was a great story and I liked how you used the point of view to ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: The Glass Heart. Chapter One.

    ~CHAPTER 1. ~ She watch as the train started to leave the station. Tears poured down her face. Her cheeks and nose where rosy red. She put her hand down ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple - Chapter 2, Part 4

    Hey Carlito, TheTruthLiesWithin pretty much covered the grammar errors of the story so here's my response. The story is coming out very nicely. There is a lot of suspense and ...

    Sep 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fire Girl Chapter 3

    Hey Bookgirl, walked to the door and opened the door; Keenan was leaning against the wall opposite the door. H straightened up when he saw me. This is just one ...

    Sep 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Purple - Chapter 2, Part 2

    Hey Carls, It's me again :D .This was really good and I enjoyed reading it. It has gotten a lot better from your first story and there really isn't much ...

    Sep 18, 2010


¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— Someone Incredibly Noncommittal