Random avatar

lilgreendots

  • Other Re: Literary Devices

    Rough Drafts-These are short literary devices that have to do with fall. I just thought I'd post it :P Simile I clamped my hands and bowed my head in prayer ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Guys!

    Hello Zekke, welcome to the site, and Iknow you'll love it here as much as I do. If you have any question feel free to pm me and my wall ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreams *Rewritten* Introduction

    This the new rewritten version of my last story Dreams. And remember this is just the introduction. If you want to read the old version it's in my portfolio :D ...

    Oct 16, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mother's Day Poem

    Thanks, I don't generally like do poetry, but I think I will elaborate in this :D

    Oct 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    I'm thinking about posting my pic...Should I????? By The Way everyone is so pretty :)

    Oct 14, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Her Molten Core - Chapter 1 (16+)

    I'm not going to review this because everyone else already did, but this was an amazing story. I saw it on the featured list, but I wasn't going to read ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Newbie questions

    Beebers go to Blog and on the scroll down Menu go to Blog Config. There you can edit your blog. -lilgreendots

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    I'm going to have to take a shower. That's a whole 20 or 30 minutes off YWS...I don't think I can't make it that long!!!!!!

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a penny -insertcoin-

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Network *INVITE ONLY*

    Claire I ran hoping to catch up with Markuus, Adara, and Azeil to go to Azeil's armoury shop but when I got to the tunnel it was too late. I ...

    Oct 1, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Sweetheart (Chapter 1)

    “Large globs of melting chocolate ice cream dripped over my hand as I tried to lick it up as fast as I could. It didn’t work. The sweltering heat from ...

    Sep 30, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Network *INVITE ONLY*

    Name: Claire Age: 11 Gender: Female Appearance: Personality: Claire is shy, but confident. Claire isn't known for her talking but if someone is needed as a leader she is always ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mother's Day Poem

    I would have made it longer but the contest only let you use 25 words :( The one I entered was a little shorter but I gave the poem to ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mother's Day Poem

    It was for a Why my mom deserves a diamond contest and I wrote a poem in the third grade and won her a red African gem that she put ...

    Sep 28, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: What are you listening to at the moment? [2]

    The sound of George Lopez's voice.

    Sep 27, 2010


Surround yourself with people who are serious about being writers, and who will tell you, ‘Hey—you can do better than this.’ Who will be critical of your work, but also supportive. And who will not be competitive in a negative way.
— Isabel Quintero