Random avatar

lilgreendots

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Road, and Raz you just said the same thing =]

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather....

    A pound of margarine, I'd get a bunch of bread to put it on =] Would you rather be in freezing weather with only shorts and a tank top on ...

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Lumi, you never wished for anything. Ok so I'll just make a wish I wish that I get an A on my 80 words cummulative vocab exam.

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: This word reminds me of... [2]

    Christmas

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    8/10, its a good quote, but the signature itself is a little bland.

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Purple, Lavender is purple =]

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: First Impression

    A lot of people were following you, and I wanted to follow you too *not literally =]

    Jan 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Tavern

    Lilgreendots stumbles in realizing that the party was here and not in the milk shop across the street.

    Jan 27, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Desperate for Reviews!

    Hey Kilo, can you post a url of a specific piece?

    Jan 17, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Obsession

    Hello There, There wasn't really that much to review because of the length, but here I go: I didn't catch anything wrong with the grammar, and pretty much the only ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Desperate for Reviews!

    In my signature I had asked if anyone needed reviews, and I haven't gotten any feedback, so I thought I'd post here. Listed below is everything you need to know ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Avast, Fellow Young Adults!

    Hello PeeledBanana, Welcome to YWS, and I know you'll love it here as much as I do. Don't worry, what happened to you, happened to me too. I used to ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm, well, new!

    Hello There, Welcome to this place we like to call Young Writer's Society, and I know you'll love it here as much as I do. It's ok about the introduction, ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: helloo

    Hello There, Welcome to YWS, and I know you'll love it here as much as I do! I'm lilgreendots, but you can call me lil, green, dots, ligreots, baby g, ...

    Jan 12, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I know this is going to be hard to believe, but guess what? Here I go *gulps* I am....not really little green dots! I'm an actual person. There I let ...

    Jan 10, 2011


Bananas
— looseleaf