-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned because, I can't find a good reason to ban you.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Rename The User Above You
Katniss
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: What if...
What if the sky was green, and the grass was blue.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: What is the member above you known for? [2]
For being a fan of The Hunger Games.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Guess What The Person Above You Is Wearing....
Shorts with a t-shirt hoodie.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: First Impression
An awesome person that got featured.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Halloween Costume Thread (Pictures)
I really don't want to get a costume, so I'm buying a shirt that says this is my costume :D
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
One person that tutors my little brother was looking at one of the pieces that I wrote and she was talking about websites where you read other peoples pieces and ...
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
Kah, for just being awesome! And creating an awesome Kitty Face Page :D
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: The First Amovta- An Aquarian StoryBook *Invite Only*
Name: - Ty Age: - 25 Gender: - Male Rank/Roll: - One of the three shifters/ Earthling Appearance: Personality: Ty is very serious and organized. He usually isn't joking and ...
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: Chasing Cars
This story is based off of the song Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol. I placed some of the lyrics in the story and they should be in italics if it ...
Oct 22, 2010 -
Re: GUESS WHO...[1000 points to whoever guesses first right]
If only I read this sooner.....And Hilary Duff jas!!!!!
Oct 22, 2010 -
Re: How would you rate YWS?
Who would vote terrible!!!
Oct 21, 2010 -
Re: Literary Devices
Thanks for the review, I didn't really edit these because they are rough drafts, but I'll be sure to change them. Thanks again. -lilgreendots
Oct 18, 2010 -
Re: The Tears of Battle
This is a story I'm writing for a local short-story competition. Please criticize as much as possible!! The Tears of Battle I sprang into the fight, wildly swinging my sword ...
Oct 17, 2010
