-
Re: Rate the username above you.
10/10
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Three Word Story
so I could
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: You can now purchase points!
Nah, I'll stick with reviewing too.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish 2
Corrupted because Peter Pan is know Aladin. I wish I could get an iPad.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Change One Letter [2]
Your
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
5/10 not really an anime fan either :(
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately
Unfortunately I have a huge Classical Literature test in two days.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [5]
Banned for being too cool to be banned.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
I had three of the same phones, because I broke it twice.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: insert coin
You get a can of green bubbles -insert coin-
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Make up a Swear word
Flabernackle What the Flabernackle.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: The ABC game
X- Xylophone-It's an instrument.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]
8.5/10
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: You Know You're a Nerd When...
When you practice snorting, and pushing your glasses up in the mirror.
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: First Impression
Someone with a really awesome username, that made me want to search up Calligraphy on Google :D
Oct 25, 2010
